NextGen Therapies in SJIA, Still’s & MAS
When: Wed, Feb 16th – Fri, Feb 18th, 2022 | Morning 8:00 am – 1:00pm EST
Patient Ambassadors for NextGen Therapies 2022 Conference
Learn more about NextGen conference here:
What is Patient Ambassador Program?
Patient Ambassadors are strong patient advocates who can represent the patient voice at NextGen 22 conference. They will participate in discussions, share patient perspectives about clinical trials and research studies. We also hope they remain involved in patient advocacy beyond the conference and share their learnings in helping other patients.
Applying to be a patient ambassador (Application is FREE)
You can fill out this form to apply to be a Patient Ambassador at the NextGen conference. If you are chosen, you will receive an email within a week. Please fill out the form before January 31st, 2022.
FAQ about Patient Ambassador Program
1) How will patient ambassadors be chosen?
We plan to choose patients ambassadors who:
- are experienced with refractory SJIA & MAS.
- are from US, Europe and Canada (we hope to expand to other parts of the world in future conferences)
- who represent different disease phenotypes (e.g., systemic disease, chronic arthritis or lung disease)
- who represent the different hospitals and centers that Accelerate research study is targeting
- include both parents of pediatric patients and a few adult patients
2) How can I help as a Patient Ambassador in the Conference?
The SJIA & Still’s Patient Ambassador can share his/her story (the experience with the disease & treatments), and give feedback to plans for new research studies and clinical trials. This feedback should take into consideration the larger SJIA and Still’s community; not just his/her individual needs. As a Patient Ambassador you will bring your advocacy expertise/experience and knowledge about managing a chronic disease on a daily basis.
Just a final note:
The Conference will have a science based approach towards SJIA treatments, with focus on new medications, participating in research studies and clinical trials (there will be no discussions about diet and herbal treatments).
If you want to get in touch with us, email at email@example.com