After months of waiting for the pandemic to come under control and in-person events to be safe again, we have decided we would rather meet virtually this year than not. We have been missing our SJIA family and all the smiling faces and I am sure you have been as well!
So here goes: new dates for SJIA Family conference are:
- Bring together SJIA parents, researchers, clinicians and (hopefully!) FDA for some sessions
- Include talks, panels (both patient & researchers) and breakout groups
- Times will be morning EST (so folks from Europe and even Asia can join)
- Focus on refractory SJIA
- One day of conference devoted to SJIA-LD (or lung disease in SJIA)
- Will include a few sessions focused on adult patients (adult SJIA & AOSD)