NextGen Therapies in SJIA, Still’s & MAS
Organized by: Systemic JIA Foundation
When: Wed, Feb 16th – Fri, Feb 18th, 2022 | Morning 8:00 am – 1:00pm EST
Conference Agenda is now online!
REGISTER FOR ON-DEMAND ACCESS!
The recordings of the sessions are available until 31st August 2022. If you missed the conference, you can still register and access the recordings immediately. Your login details will be sent via email as registration confirmation.
The goal of this year’s NextGen conference (as with NextGen in previous years) is to advance therapies for SJIA, Still’s Disease and MAS. The specific focus this year is on clinical trials and options for refractory disease.
We invite all stakeholders to the table – scientists, clinicians, patient and caregiver representatives, FDA / EMA and pharmaceutical companies.
- Unmet Needs in SJIA, Still’s and MAS
- Barriers to and opportunities for successful clinical trials
- Opportunity for Natural History Studies as a comparator arm for clinical trials
- Learning from other patient foundations: Investigator-initiated trials, Nof1 trials, etc.
- Diagnostic criteria for SJIA & Adult Onset Still’s Disease
- Therapies for refractory disease: Focus on Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for refractory SJIA, especially SJIA-LD
Working Sessions: In an effort to go beyond discussion, the conference includes several working sessions focused on research studies or clinical trials.
|Patient Ambassadors: In an effort to include the patient voice at the conference, we are working with our patient community to identify advocates who can represent the diversity within the community. We plan to include:|
You can find out more about the Patient Ambassadors’ Program and apply here.
Registration is FREE for everyone.
Proceeding: As with NextGen 2019, the talks, discussions and working sessions will be published as Proceedings.
If you want to get in touch about conference program, email us at email@example.com
General registration enquiries can be submitted to the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org